Community agencies available in Family and Community Services
If you’re stressed about money, groceries, relationships, parenting or not sure where to start, call us at 780-464-4044.
Family and Community Service (FCS) call-in hours:
Monday, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Our office is not accessible to the public at this time.
Did you know?
Individuals and families can access community agencies by calling 780-464-4044
- Are you or someone you know looking to improve your reading and writing or learn English?
- Offers free and low-cost foundational learning for adults - reading, writing, math, basic computers, and English Language Learning
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-667-8441. Please note that learners can call or text.
- Are you concerned about your child's (youth or adult) substance use or addiction?
- Since 2004, PEP has provided professionally facilitated innovative programs for parents, families and youth looking for support and knowledge.
- Contact: email@example.com or 780-410-8516
- Family Support Line 780-293-0737; Main office 780-410-8516
- Do you need help with having a difficult conversation? SCCM provides County residents with free mediation services and conflict resolution workshops. We are committed to assisting and educating County residents to resolve conflict respectfully.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-464-8445