Community agencies available in Family and Community Services
If you’re stressed about money, groceries, relationships, parenting or you just need to talk, call us at 780-464-4044.
Family and Community Services staff will support you and connect you to free resources in the County.
If you require immediate assistance during this time, please call the Distress Line 1-800-232-7288 or in the case of an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Monday and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Our office is not accessible to the public at this time.
Services, including counselling, are available by calling 780-464-4044.
Please note that Family and Community Services will be closed on Monday, September 7, 2020 for Labour Day
Need help now? Crisis support numbers
Did you know?
Individuals and families can access community agencies by calling 780-464-4044
- Are you or someone you know looking to improve your reading and writing or learn English?
- Offers free and low-cost foundational learning for adults - reading, writing, math, basic computers, and English Language Learning
- Contact: email@example.com or 780-667-8441. Please note that learners can call or text.
- Are you concerned about your child's (youth or adult) substance use or addiction?
- Since 2004, PEP has provided professionally facilitated innovative programs for parents, families and youth looking for support and knowledge.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-410-8516
- Family Support Line 780-293-0737; Main office 780-410-8516
- Do you need help with having a difficult conversation? SCCM provides County residents with free mediation services and conflict resolution workshops. We are committed to assisting and educating County residents to resolve conflict respectfully.
- Contact: email@example.com or 780-464-8445