Home Visitation program
Parenting is the most important job you will ever have.
The Home Visitation program provides support for parents and expecting parents in raising healthy, safe and secure children. Home Visitation is a partnership between Strathcona County Family and Community Services, Capital Health and CASA Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health.
Home Visitation is a free program for expecting parents and parents of infants, toddlers or preschoolers.
What does home visitation do?
- Focuses on family strengths and needs
- Supports families in building trusting relationships
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Meets with families at home
How can home visitation help?
- Address your pregnancy concerns and provide prenatal support
- Ggain a greater understanding of child development
- Develop and foster positive parent/child interactions
- Set personal and family goals
- Build support networks and access resources
Funding provided by Region 6 Child and Family Services.