Ages and Stages Questionnaire
What is the Ages and Stages Questionnaire?
A series of questionnaires designed to help you monitor your child's physical, intellectual and emotional development at regular intervals for 2 months to 5 years old.
- For the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ-3) click here.
- For the Social Emotional Questionnaire (ASQ:SE-2) click here.
Once completed you will be contacted by a staff member with the results.
Want to find out more?
- Zero To Three Child Development
- Includes tips and tools for parents of children 0-3 with questions on challenging behaviours, early development, health/nutrition, promoting social/emotional development, play, sleep, etc.
- The Brain Story
- Learn about how early experiences shape brain development. Offers short videos to inform parents and community about how and when to best support children and families to achieve positive outcomes.
- Triple P: The Power of Positive Parenting
- Find out more about skill building for parents and caregivers. Offers a variety of learning opportunities including online, group or individual sessions. Search for a provider or session near you!