Centre in the Park - New developments
Two new developments are being built within the heart of Centre in the Park (CITP). See the fly through video of these current developments.
Salvi Group project
Located directly south of Prairie Walk, this project includes:
- two residential buildings (Savona)
- a separate commercial building
- two levels of underground parking for public, tenant and County use.
To check in on the progress of this project, visit mysavona.ca.
Cameron Developments project
The second project - The Market at Centre in the Park – is a mixed-use development located on the vacant lot directly north of the Community Centre.
This development includes 43,000 square feet of commercial/retail space with 81 residential units located above the most westerly portion of the commercial building.
To check in on this project, visit camdevcorp.com.
- completion of Christenson Developments Reflections residential building
- completion of the Bedford Village residential building
There will continue to be some disruptions throughout the site. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we progress through the final phases of development within the “heart” of Centre in the Park.
- Overall Centre in the Park project
- Area development plan
- Bedford Village
- Savona project
- The Market at Centre in the Park
Lots 1, 4 and 5, in Centre in the Park, are designated for residential/commercial development.
For your safety
For safe access and travel around construction areas in Centre in the Park please:
- follow all signs and barriers, and watch for moving equipment
- note fenced construction areas are limited to construction personnel access only
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Construction contact information
Transportation and Agriculture Services