Design and construction standards
The documents posted here form the most recent version of the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards.
Bulletins supersede the Design and Construction Standards posted above, unless otherwise specified.
- Acceptance of Detailed Engineering and Landscape Drawings - Application (34.1 KB)
- Chlorine Residual and Bacterial Sampling - Report (44.3 KB)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Inspection - Request (49.2 KB)
- Combined Water Pressure and Leakage Test - Report (41.0 KB)
- Construction Completion - Infrastructure Summary (433.3 KB)
Contractors' Monthly Maintenance - Verification (264.8 KB)
- Design and Construction Standards Update - Suggestions (47.3 KB)
- Extension to a Waterworks, Wastewater or Storm Drainage System - Notification (19.9 KB)
- Hydrant Flow Test - Application (59.7 KB)
Copyright and Disclaimer: Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards
Copyright © Strathcona County 2018. Except as stated below, no part of the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards (the "publication") may be copied, reproduced, or distributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Strathcona County. To request such prior written consent, please contact the Strathcona County Director of Legislative and Legal Services at 780-464-8299 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Part of this publication, but not the whole of this publication, may be copied or reproduced for personal or non-commercial use. Such use is at the sole risk of the user, and the user is fully responsible for any consequences arising from such use. Strathcona County does not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or quality of the publication. Strathcona County is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages or losses that may result from the use of this information in accordance herewith.