Design and construction standards
The documents posted here form the most recent version of the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards.
Bulletins supersede the Design and Construction Standards posted above, unless otherwise specified.
Get email alerts about updates to the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is collected in accordance with section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used in the management and administration of email alerts related to updates of the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards. If you have any questions regarding the collection or use of your information please contact the Manager, Engineering Service and Programming at 780-464-8279.
- Acceptance of Detailed Engineering and Landscape Drawings - Application (34.1 KB)
- Chlorine Residual and Bacterial Sampling - Report (44.3 KB)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Inspection - Request (49.2 KB)
- Combined Water Pressure and Leakage Test - Report (41.0 KB)
- Construction Completion - Infrastructure Summary (433.3 KB)
- Contractors' Monthly Maintenance Record (2.7 MB)
- Design and Construction Standards Update - Suggestions (47.3 KB)
- Extension to a Waterworks, Wastewater or Storm Drainage System - Notification (19.9 KB)
- Hydrant Flow Test - Application (59.7 KB)
- Open Space Construction Inspection - Report (2.7 MB)
Copyright and Disclaimer: Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards
Copyright © Strathcona County 2019. Except as stated below, no part of the Strathcona County Design and Construction Standards (the "publication") may be copied, reproduced, or distributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Strathcona County. To request such prior written consent, please contact the Strathcona County Director of Legislative and Legal Services at 780-464-8299 or by email to email@example.com. Part of this publication, but not the whole of this publication, may be copied or reproduced for personal or non-commercial use. Such use is at the sole risk of the user, and the user is fully responsible for any consequences arising from such use. Strathcona County does not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or quality of the publication. Strathcona County is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages or losses that may result from the use of this information in accordance herewith.