Business mentorship program
Are you a new entrepreneur who would like to gain experience? Are you an experienced business professional who would like to give back to the community?
In partnership with the Sherwood Park and District Chamber of Commerce, the Strathcona County Business Mentorship program matches new entrepreneurs with seasoned professionals. The program is available to all business entrepreneurs at any level of experience.
How it works?
- Mentees and mentors can sign up any time. (Partnerships are expected to have 3-6 month term depending on goals of the mentees.)
- Mentees are required to pay a non-refundable fee to cover administrative and other related costs. $115.00 members and $165.00 non-members payable to Chamber of Commerce.
- Program coordinators will match the partners based on information obtained from registration forms. From that point, the mentor and mentee meet to complete a partnership agreement, sign legal documents, and jointly complete a plan of action (roadmap); providing direction for the duration of the partnership.
- Other documentation will be provided to assist and enhance the mentoring experience.
- To continually improve and add value to the program, evaluation forms from both parties are requested at the end of the partnership agreement.
- All participants will be invited to an alumni event to network and acknowledge mentors for volunteering their time.
Fill out the application below to get started:
(Note: electronic PDF forms require Adobe Reader 9.0 or later. Please use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser for best results).