Thank you for celebrating Canadian Environment Week
Join us next year from June 1 to 7, 2020
Thank you for doing your part to protect our water, reduce your waste and keep our community clean and green.
Here are some small tips that help make a big difference!
- Water your lawn only one hour a week. One inch of water a week is all your lawn needs
- Leave the grass clippings on your lawn as you mow. They quickly decompose, usually within three days and act as a natural fertilizer
- Use a rain barrel to water your lawn and garden
- Buy locally grown food
- Recycle your old, unwanted electronics
- Compost Your garden will love you!
- Take transit to reduce carbon emissions
Until next year, please continue to be environmentally conscious of your actions. Small things can make a huge difference.