All recent changes to Strathcona County Transit can be found here.
Effective September 3, 2013
Watch for on site communications. As progress continues on the Bethel Transit Terminal changes in where buses will pick up and drop off customers will occur as will changes in parking.
Only Archbishop Jordan (ABJ) students will be serviced by Strathcona County Transit. (No junior high schools)
- 440, from Strathcona Station to ABJ
- 442, from Charlton Heights/Clarkdale Meadows to ABJ
- 443, from Nottingham/Regency to Strathcona Station
- 444, from Sherwood Heights/Brentwood to Strathcona Station
Shuttle service to the satellite parking lots will be reinstated for weekday peak service.
Sunday Dial-A-Bus service has been extended until 8 p.m.
Route 401 schedule has been adjusted by three minutes downtown to improve connection due to Anthony Henday construction. This means customers using stop #1973 will need to be at their stop three minutes earlier than in the past. Please check your schedules
Effective Wednesday September 19, 2012
- Stop 8110 on Bethel drive between Bothwell Drive and Bothwell Place will be moved west 25 metres to a mid block location.
- Stop 6079 on Raven Drive between Brentwood Blvd and Crane road, will be move 80 metres east.
Changes effective September 4, 2012
Route 421 change
- Route 421 will now service the new ABJ site all day.
Route 422 change
- Route 422 will no longer service Bothwell Dr.
- Timing point 7436 has been changed to 7516. This may
affect what time you need to be at your stop.
Route 423 NB and SB change
- Route 423 NB and SB will now service Bothwell Dr.
Route 426 change
- Timing point 6079 has been changed to 6120.
New Route 440
- Route 440 will service the ABJ site direct from Strathcona Station.
New Route 442
- Route 442 will service Clarkdale Meadows, Davidson Creek,
and Summerwood direct to the new ABJ high school.
New Route 444
- Route 444 will service Sherwood Heights, Brentwood,
and Glen Allan direct to Strathcona Station.
Route 449 change
- Will no longer service Cloverbar Ranch.