Dial-A-Bus service replaces our regular local route services during the evenings and weekends.
Call: 780-464-RIDE (7433)
There is no regularly scheduled service after 7 p.m. on local routes on weekdays, or on Saturdays and Sundays. If you require service during these times you must contact Dial-A-Bus one hour prior to your desired departure time.
Dial-A-Bus hours of operation:
Monday to Friday - 7 p.m. to midnight
Saturday - 6 a.m. to midnight
Sunday - 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. (last booking 7 p.m.)
How to use it:
All Dial-A-Bus requests must be made prior to 11 p.m. Monday to Saturday and prior to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
- Approximately one hour before you wish to travel, call 780-464-RIDE (7433).
- Give your first name, bus stop number and destination. For stops serviced during Dial-A-Bus, see Dial-A-Bus service area map
- The dispatcher will then confirm your bus stop number and give you a pickup time.
- Dial-A-Bus connects with the Edmonton commuter bus at the Sherwood Park Transit Centre on the hour.
At the Transit Centre
Upon arriving in Sherwood Park, board the Dial-A-Bus for your area.
- #409 serves Millennium Place, Strathcona Station, Strathmoor Industrial Park, Broadview Park
- #410 serves Brentwood, Estates, Foxboro, Foxhaven, Nottingham, Oak Street, Regency Park, Sherwood Heights, Sherwood Park Mall and Centre in the Park
- #411 serves Broadmoor Centre, Craigavon, Glen Allan, Mills Haven, Westboro, Woodbridge Farms, Sherwood Park Mall, Heritage Hills
- #412 serves Charlton Heights, Chelsea Heights, Clarkdale Meadows, Clover Bar Ranch, Davidson Creek, Emerald Hills, Lakeland Village, Summerwood