Mayor's Golf Classic
Updates & Notices
Thursday, April 20
This tournament is 90% full, register today while spots last!
The 13th Annual Mayor’s Golf Classic presented by Mayor Roxanne Carr Friday, August 11, 2017 at the Broadmoor Public Golf Course is now open for registration and sponsorship.
This tournament supports the Everybody Gets to Play program in Strathcona County.
- Registration and breakfast – 7 a.m.
- Shotgun start – 8:30 a.m. sharp
- BBQ, prizes and auction – 1:30 p.m.
Deadline to register is Friday, April 28, 2017
Mayor’s Golf Tournament Registration Form
Please fill out the above registration form in its entirety. Once complete, there are two options for registering:
Recreation, Parks and Culture
2025 Oak Street, Sherwood Park, AB
Please be sure to bring along a cheque (made payable to Strathcona County), cash or credit card.
Recreation Administration Office
2001 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park, AB
Be a Sponsor!
The following opportunities are available:
- $2,000 level (Golf Cart)
- $1,750 (BBQ)
- $1,500 (Wine and Dine) – SOLD
- $1,250 (Breakfast or Cookies) – SOLD
- $1,000 level (Snack Bag, Guess the tees in a jar, Perogy hole, or Everybody Gets To Play Package)
- $850 (Beverages) – SOLD
- $500 (Team photos or Volunteers) – SOLD
- $250 level (Hole or Green)
Preference is given to sponsors wishing to renew at the same level as the previous year. If your selection is not available, our Sponsorship Representative will contact you to create a unique opportunity.
The benefits are great
We appreciate all of our sponsors for supporting kids and families to be active. We want to make sure your company is well recognized for your support so we offer unique benefits for each option.