Become a volunteer!
Give back to your community, make new friends and learn new skills. Check out our volunteer opportunities.
Come celebrate with your community!
The following events are hosted by Strathcona County, Recreation, Parks and Culture.
- Strathcona Salon Series - May 6 to June 25, Unveiling Reception June 8
- Pitch-In - May 1 to May 31
- Seniors' Dance & Social - Thursday, May 18
- Seniors' Fitness Day - Thursday, May 25
- Emerald Hills Sportsfield Play Day - Saturday, May 27
- Seniors' Dance & Social - Thursday, June 15
- Ardrossan Play Day - Saturday, June 17
- Seniors' Fitness Day - Thursday, June 22
- Canada 150 Heritage Tea - Sunday, June 25
- Canada Day, Celebrating Canada 150! - Saturday, July 1
- Retailles by Joe Fafard - July 7 to August 27
- Broadmoor Lake Park Play Day - Wednesday, July 19
- Canada 150 Chautauqua Tent - August 5 to 20
- Quiet Stories from Canadian Places by Heather M. Cline - September 9 to October 25
- Light in the Land - The Nature of Canada by Roberta Bondar - November 10 to December 21