Kinsmen Leisure Centre
Recreation, Parks and Culture
- Prepare the facility for use by guests by ensuring proper room set-up and a safe, clean and presentable facility.
- Clean and maintain programs rooms, washrooms, lobbies and other public areas.
- Assist lifeguard staff with building maintenance.
- Greet rental clients and ensure all groups are aware of emergency procedures and protocol.
- Interact with facility guests, staff and contractors in a positive and professional manner.
- Understand operational procedures for building emergencies and assist lifeguard staff in the event of an emergency.
- Outdoor work including litter control, snow removal and ground maintenance.
- Good physical condition to perform room set-up/take down and cleaning tasks.
- Exceptional customer services skills and the ability to interact with facility guests in a positive manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A high school diploma is an asset.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
The hourly wage range is $16.71 to $20.89, working a minimum of two shifts per week in variety of part-time hours that include daytime, evening, weekend and statutory holiday shifts.
A criminal record check will be required as a condition for employment.
Competition #036-2013-RPC is an ongoing competition.