Special Event Volunteer Opportunities
Do you have any special skills and talents to share with others? Strathcona County Family and Community Services holds fun and exciting special events and is looking for volunteers to join our volunteer pool. Here is your chance to sign up!
What's in it for you?
- Make a difference in our community by sharing your talents and skills
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Connect and strengthen your community connections
- Learn and develop new skills
- Volunteer recognition
What is the time commitment?
Usually two to eight hours depending on the event, including a hour of event orientation.
How do I sign up?
- Application forms are available at Strathcona County Family and Community Services, call 780-464-4044 to have an application mailed to you or download it hereGeneral Volunteer Application Form (94.7 KB)
- Complete the application form and return it to:
Strathcona County Family and Community Services
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 3W7
or fax it to 780-449-1220
- Participate in an interview
- Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare Check may be required