Strathcona County offers a number of subsidies to residents with low incomes. Residents can access certain County operated programs and services at a reduced cost or for free.
- Come to Empower U and build confidence, save money and invest in you!
- A recreation pass subsidy programs offered to qualifying residents of Strathcona County.
- A subsidized bus pass program offered to qualifying residents of Strathconca County.
- A guide to affordable services available in Strathcona County.
- Free tax preparation clinic.
- Learn more about how seniors can save on their property taxes.
A wide range of supportive programs are offered that encourage well-being including:
- Counselling Individual, couple and family counselling available on a sliding fee scale.
Divorce support, social skills, annual conferences and more. Available for Adult , Family , Older Adult and Youth . Subsidies/bursaries are available based on identified needs.
- Home Support
Assistance with personal care, caregiver relief, and light housekeeping for residents who are experiencing health-related difficulties. Available on a sliding fee scale.
- Older Adults
A variety of free supports to maintain well-being and independence including: Snow/Lawn Busters, Seniors Outreach and more.