Do you have children aged 0-6?
Parent Link is a parenting resource for families and caregivers of preschool children. Through Parent Link you can:
- find out what's going on in your community
- learn about parenting strategies
- attend workshops and programs
- track your child's development
- create a parenting plan
- play with your child
- talk to somebody
Babysitter Connector Event
Looking for a babysitter? Looking for kids to babysit? Come to our Babysitters Connector Event.
Babysitter Connector 2016 (175.6 KB) Click here for more information.
Baby and Me
This FREE drop-in program is a great opportunity to meet other parents and to participate in infant focused play experiences. Guest speakers will join us to present on interesting topics related to parenting, infant care and development.
Download the schedule for this monthOctober Baby & Me (393.5 KB)
Ages and Stages Questionnaires
A parent-completed child monitoring system designed to help you monitor your child's physical, intellectual, and emotional development at regular intervals.
Check out all the Parent Link programs listed in our Family and Community Services program guide.
- Parent Link main site
Children & Youth Community Centre - 3 Spruce Avenue, Sherwood Park map
- Strathcona Olympiette Centre
25, 52029 Range Road 224 - map
- Hastings Lake Community Hall
51080 Range Road 204 - map
- South Cooking Lake Community Hall
100, 22106 South Cooking Lake Road - map
- North Cooking Lake Deville Community Hall
21033 Wye Road - map
- Whitecroft Community Hall
314-52313 Range Road 232 - map
- Antler Lake Community Hall and Park
5-52343 Range Road 211 - map
- Ardrossan Playground
Queen Street and 2nd Avenue - map
- Ministik School
21246 Highway 14- map
- Silver Birch Apartment Playground
920 Bison Way - map
- Brookville Community Hall
53203 Range Road 212 - map
- Colchester Community Hall
- 23219 Township Road 520 - map
- Strathcona County Library
401 Festival Lane - map