Community Safety Education
Preventing an unsafe situation is as important to us as teaching you what to do in the event of an emergency.
- First aid and CPR training. Have the peace of mind that you'll know what to do if someone needs help.
- Fire extinguisher training. Learn how to properly use a fire extinguisher.
Learn more about:
- FireSmart. You've heard the term what not sure what it entails.
- Having a Community Safety Educator make a presentation to your group or organization. For all age ranges and interest types.
- Safety tips for all seasons. How do I prepare for spring/summer, winter and thunderstorms and lightning?
- Fire safety tips for adults and children.
- Kids, learn more about fire safety by visitingSparky's interactive website.
- Did you know a fire can become life-threatening within three minutes?
For more information