Recreation employment opportunities
Be a part of the big picture. Promote active living with us in Strathcona County.
Whether you are looking for a job in aquatics, outdoors or wellness, the Recreation, Parks and Culture department has a job for you!
See what recreation staff have to say about working for Strathcona County:
- "I love my job; it's so nice that my employer understands what it is like to have a young family."
- "I am facility monitor at Millennium Place; I have so much fun at work that it doesn't even feel like work."
- "It is wonderful to come to a stress-free job and interact with people every shift."
Some of the great benefits of working for Recreation, Parks and Culture:
- Career development and great opportunities to advance
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Learn new skills
- Make a difference in your community
- A chance to be a part of a dynamic organization
Whether you are looking for daytime, evening, weekend or seasonal opportunities, the Recreation, Parks and Cuture department offers flexible hours that work with your schedule.
Check out the careers web page to apply for our current job postings.
Last updated: Thursday, February 25, 2010
Page ID: 2659